Monday, March 28, 2005

Voice Recorders

Voice recorders have got to be one of the coolest things in the world. Honestly I use to look at people that used them and think “Man that is weird I hope I never do that.” Now I don’t know what I would do without mine.

I tend to have a memory problem when it comes to remembering what I need to do. With my voice recorder I can record ideas and thoughts that I am having. It allows me to review them later for more contemplation or just to think “that was dumb.”

The biggest asset I see to my voice recorder is I can copy it all to my PC, or laptop. This is awesome because I can record lectures in class and put them on my pc for an audio archive of lectures for later review. This is going to help me take better notes and do better overall in class.

The best part about my voice recorder is it comes with 3 folders and can hold up to 300 files. So with each of the folders I can assign one thing to them. For example my first folder is for lectures, Second folder is for things to blog about, and the third folder is for misc. thoughts.

I am so excited about this thing. It is going to improve my productivity and let me have fun doing it. I would suggest that everyone get a voice recorder. They are handy, fun, and it looks cool.

My voice recorder (the only place I can seem to find it is on a UK site. I would suggest a upgraded version like the 240 instead of the 120 that I have.)

Buddy Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home