Saturday, May 07, 2005

ASP.NET podcast

Over the last couple of weeks i have been speaking with several people via e-mail about doing an ASP.NET podcast. Last night was our first meeting, I guess. We had some problems doing some testing on recording in skype, but I think I have a way around that so no worries. We talked about some really interesting things too. Mainly we discussed some of the future of it, things that we would like to see happen on the show. Scott Cate also joined us for a little while, that was awesome too. I wish I had recorded that just to recall later becuase he told some awesome stories. The best part about the whole experience is I felt like I was actually in a podcast similar to DNR. It was a lot of fun.

I think the coolest thing that we might be doing is a panel discussion over ASP.NET that should be some fun. Anyway keep on the lookout for our podcast comeing out. I would say within the next two to three weeks we can expect a pilot episode. I just want to thank Jason Salas and Wally McClure for including me on this project. it should be a lot of fun.

Buddy Lindsey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home