Saturday, May 07, 2005

Microsoft Student Amassador

I was looking through some Microsoft sites pertainting to education, and I must say that Microsoft has extensive websites ranging from how-to's to free stuff, it is amazing.

Anyway, I fount this site. Microsoft Student Ambassador program. After reading all the features of the site I qualify almost perfectly for it except three things. At the moment I am not at a 4 year university, and I don't know any current or previous Student Amassadors or MS Employees.

The two most minor things are the knowing the right people, but the four year university might be a little hard to managed sometime soon. I would however like it if I could somehow join this program when I do go to Tulsa University, the college I would like to go to. The benefits of this program are amazing. Check out the site for a better list of benefits.

http://www.studentambassador.net/

Buddy Lindsey

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, June 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Buddy - when you do end up at Tulsa or another 4-year, and get to know some of the faculty (who can nominate you!) remember to drop me an email (kevinbri at microsoft dot com). I run the SA program and we're always looking for good students.

-Kevin Briody
Microsoft

 

Post a Comment

<< Home