Monday, May 30, 2005

Ponderings

Well sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I have been on vacation the last week. While I was on vacation I was thinking. If the linux community really wants to go mainstream they need to unify linux. What makes windows so easy to use is that everything can be done under it and all of it is universal among every windows box in the world. They need to stop playing the best distrobution game and actually choose one.

Also, I was thinking. With as much as I like Microsoft there is one thing they need to give up on. That is their searching technology. The problem is they honestly can't compete with google. So, why try? Instead help google. Give them funding computers people to help with projects. That will do two things, hopefully. It will show the world that Microsoft does not have to own technology, and that they truely want to help the best if they can't be the best.

These are just a couple of thoughts I had. Maybe the right person will see it and someone will act on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home