Thursday, June 30, 2005

Specializing

You know I was talking to Rob Howard after my interview with him and he gave me some good advice, which is the same as he said in the interview. I need to specialize in 3 main areas and become proficient in them. Once I am specialized in 3 areas, mainly, just add on something more, and it won’t be that much harder.

I find this reasoning to be superb, but I have one problem with it. I don’t know what to specialize in. I love to do all of it almost equally. I have determined however in order to be successful at data driven apps then I need to know how to access a database very well. So I do know I need to specialize in at least data access.

So from there where do I go? I need to know at least a little bit about everything, but I am lost at where to start. This is something I guess I need to figure out.

Buddy Lindsey

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, July 19, 2005, Anonymous jonny b said...

Why not just specialize in areas where your passions lie? I find it hard to believe that you love everything equally, but if that's the case, there are far worse curses out there ;D

 
At 3:15 PM, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. kim sun yunjin is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

 
At 10:53 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Powerful blog. The site was incredible and will be
back again! Web surfing helps to find good blogs like
this one.
I was in love with your Class GP Racing blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home