Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Linux in VPC

I am going to do some linux tutorials and didn't want to dual boot or anything like that so I got the idea how about I just use Microsoft Virtual PC. So I installed it and I must say wow it is awesome. Linux works very nice in it. Most people I guess would think that because it is non-microsoft then there would be something in there preventing it from being used, but there isn't. I can't wait to get home to use it some more. I really enjoy it.

Oh yeah. I loaded Slackware for the distro. I wanted a cleaner distro for these tutorials.

Buddy Lindsey

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, October 08, 2005, Blogger vente said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home