Saturday, August 27, 2005

Unusual linux decision

Well today I was at the local LUG (linux user group) meeting and I was just so annoyed with openSUSE Beta 3 because of how long it took to boot, and the no mp3 support. These are 2 pretty trivial things when you consider that it does a lot of other stuff for you that you don't have to worry about.

Well guess what I did. I got rid of and started install probably one of the most difficult distros around. That distro is Crux. Wow was talk about a leap. I basically went from everything is done to ok lets compile the kernel now and manually set up internet connections script. Literally.

Don't get me wrong I rather enjoy it but wow what a shock to the system. One good things is that it helped me to relearn a few things for the Linux VTM's.

anyway till next time.

Buddy Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home